Friday, August 21, 2009

Writing for Writing's Sake

This blog is an experiment in writing for writing's sake. An outlet for the creativity that I keep inside. As of yet that is the only purpose. I have no hopes for a readership (even though I am reading the Julie/Julia project right now and it is tempting to want some blogging fame). This is simply a place to write. But I do hope that the possibility of even one reader will be my inspiration to finish what I start instead of having all these thoughts jumbled up in my head, a bunch of empty notebooks laying around my house, and a of lists and barely started stories on my computer. I also think that hitting that little orange button that says "Publish" will give me some sort of feeling that my thoughts are out there in the world and not locked away in my brain and on my bookshelves.
So cyberspace, enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment