Thursday, February 10, 2011

Because Oprah Isn't the Only One...

...who gets to name her favorite things, here is a list of some of my current faves.

1. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert- I have been meaning to read this for years, I finally started and its quite a treat!


2. Black and White Mochas-Because a girl cannot live on plain coffee alone



3. Gilmore Girls- Got the first 2 seasons on DVD for Christmas. Everyone needs some fast paced witty banter and what better place to escape to than Stars Hollow?


4. Lornas Laces-love love love the super soft delicious yarn. I just made a really easy fun scarf with it.


5. Trader Joes Belgian Chocolate Covered Almonds- yum. yum. yum.

6. Gelyfish nailpolish- Amazing. You have to get it done at a salon and it takes a little longer than a normal manicure because the polish is gel and each layer has to dry. But your manicure lasts 2 weeks!
7. Keurig Coffee Maker- Life changing. I now don't have to spend so much time rinsing out the coffee pot, cleaning out the grounds, measuring, scooping and all for 1-2 cups of coffee. Now I just push a button and presto!...My life is changed.


8. Kohl's- Went for the first time today and realized I have been missing out. There is a great toy section that Noah could play in while I got $120 worth of clothes for $60 on the clearance rack.


9. Katy Perry-the candy of the music world and a total guilty pleasure. Like sugar I don't want to admit how much I like her. Her songs are trashy but completely addicting and fun.

2 comments:

  1. AGREE, Kohl's is awesome. I am jealous of your Keurig. Gilmore Girls is one of the greatest shows ever. Your taste in yarn is quite lovely and anything chocolate from TJ's is a sure bet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. HELLO! I just found this! I always read your other blog on my Reader so I never see your bloglist, today I checked and saw this and I am excited to get in your head. And by the way I miss you...hope you are thriving in exile as much as possible...

    ReplyDelete