1. Madame Bovary by Gustave Flaubert- I have been meaning to read this for years, I finally started and its quite a treat!
2. Black and White Mochas-Because a girl cannot live on plain coffee alone
3. Gilmore Girls- Got the first 2 seasons on DVD for Christmas. Everyone needs some fast paced witty banter and what better place to escape to than Stars Hollow?
4. Lornas Laces-love love love the super soft delicious yarn. I just made a really easy fun scarf with it.
5. Trader Joes Belgian Chocolate Covered Almonds- yum. yum. yum.
6. Gelyfish nailpolish- Amazing. You have to get it done at a salon and it takes a little longer than a normal manicure because the polish is gel and each layer has to dry. But your manicure lasts 2 weeks!
7. Keurig Coffee Maker- Life changing. I now don't have to spend so much time rinsing out the coffee pot, cleaning out the grounds, measuring, scooping and all for 1-2 cups of coffee. Now I just push a button and presto!...My life is changed.
8. Kohl's- Went for the first time today and realized I have been missing out. There is a great toy section that Noah could play in while I got $120 worth of clothes for $60 on the clearance rack.
9. Katy Perry-the candy of the music world and a total guilty pleasure. Like sugar I don't want to admit how much I like her. Her songs are trashy but completely addicting and fun.